The Institute for Advanced Study of Pavia - IUSS offers advanced international undergraduate and graduate programmes:
Undergraduate courses open, on a merit base, to the most promising students of Pavia´s University.
II Level University Master degrees providing a strong international approach.
PhD Degrees provide an interdisciplinary point of view and exposure to cutting edge research.
Other structures and activities related also to research are:
- the International Research Center on Roman Law, Cedant
- the International Design Seminar
- the Human Development, Capability and Poverty International Research Centre (HDCP-IRC)
- the Texts and Textual Traditions Research Centre (TETRAT)
- the Advanced Numerical Simulation Centre (CESNA)
- the Risk and Security Study Centre (CeRS)
- the Earthquake Engineering and Earthquake Seismology Centre
- the Center for Postgraduate Education and Research on Languages of Europe: Typology, History and Sociolinguistics (LETiSS)
- The Center for Neurolinguistics and Theoretical Syntax (Ne.T.S)